- Why we need government leadership to promote purposeful business
- How government can promote purposeful business through law, regulation and standards
- How government can support business to become purposeful through partnerships and skills
22-24 June 2020: Purpose Summit Series: Purposeful Business in Times of Crisis:
- How is business adopting purpose around the world?
- What is the role of stakeholders in purposeful business?
- How can technological change serve society through purposeful business?
- How can investors and owners support purposeful business?
- What can we learn from crises, past and present, in solving the problems of people and planet?
27 November 2019: Launch of Principles for Purposeful Business
Future of the Corporation Lecture Series (2018-19):
- 21 March 2019: Birmingham University
- 14 March 2019: Cardiff University
- 6 February 2019: Nottingham University
- 31 January 2019: Leeds Business School
- 28 January 2019: Edinburgh University and Edinburgh Futures Institute
- 21 January 2019: Queens University Belfast
- 21 November 2018: Association Manchester University Business School
1 November 2018:Launch of Reforming Business for the 21st Century Research
6 September 2018: Why does ownership matter for the future of the corporation?
20 March 2018: The Future of the Corporation: law and AI
7 November 2017: What role do businesses have in engaging with civil society?
5 October 2017: The path to good work - breakfast briefing
28 September 2017: Future of the Corporation launches
13 July 2017: Changing climate for business - breakfast briefing
25 May 2017: The rise of freelance work
24 January 2017: Trust, trustworthiness and transparency - breakfast briefing
3 March 2015: Reinventing the corporation - Professor Colin Mayer FBA
Philosopher Baroness Onora O'Neill FBA thinks we are perverting trust. Considering how much stock we put into trust and assessing trusting attitudes, it's something we don't really understand, argues O'Neill. What we really need, she says, is not trust -- but trustworthiness.
Better business, better world
Greater sustainability can help businesses overcome global burdens to growth and deliver trillions in new market value. This report also identifies actions business leaders can take to capture their share of the prize and set the world on the path to a sustainable, inclusive economy.