About this Fellow
Maxine Berg is Professor of History at the University of Warwick (1998-present) and a Fellow of the British Academy, the Royal Historical Society and Academia Europaea. She is an Honorary Fellow of Balliol College, Oxford (2009-present), a Senior Member of Robinson College, Cambridge (2010-present) and an Associate Fellow of the Centre for History & Economics, University of Cambridge (2010-present). From 2010 to 2014 she was a European Research Council Fellow and served as the Director of the ERC Fellowship project Europe's Asian Centuries: Trading Eurasia 1600-1830. She served as Director of the Global History and Culture Centre from 2007 to 2010, as Director of the Eighteenth-Century Centre from 1998 to 2007 and was a Guggenheim Fellow from 2003-2004.
- Professor of History, University of Warwick
- Visiting Senior Fellow, London School of Economics and Political Science University of London, 2009 - 2010
- Visiting Senior Fellow, Queen Mary University of London, 2009 - 2010
- Professor of History, University of Warwick, 1998
British Academy Appointments
- Member of Council, 2015 -
Economics USA, Canada and/or Mexico Western Europe
Time series analysis: forecasting and seasonal adjustment; analysis of forecast surveys and forecast uncertainty; density forecast evaluation. Macroeconometric modelling: comparative studies and policy evaluation in national-economy and multicountry models.