About this Fellow
- Honorary and Emeritus Professor of Economics, University of Stirling
- Bournville Research Fellow, University of Birmingham, 1958 - 1961
- Tutor in Management Studies, University of Bristol, 1961 - 1967
- Lecturer, then Senior Lecturer in Economics, University of Stirling, 1967 - 1971
- Professor of Management Economics, University of Stirling, 1971 - 1984
- Honorary and Emeritus Professor of Management Economics, University of Stirling, University of Stirling, 2007
Applied Economics Mathematical Economics Intellectual Property and Information Law Political Economics
Economics South Asia India Political Economics USA, Canada and/or Mexico
The economics of industry, regulation of network utilities, competition policy, pricing strategy, markets with boundedly rational consumers.
Economic theory: game theory; bounded rationality.