Submission checklist for volumes submitted to the British Academy Monographs series.
Please ensure all the following components are included with your submission:
- A Word document of the text, preferably as individual files for each chapter
- A PDF of chapters where special characters are used
- Illustrations and tables
- Ensure these are prepared to the specifications outlined in the style guide
- Provide illustrations as individual JPEG/TIFF files and tables or charts as individual Word files. Do not embed these within the text. Place markers in red in the text to indicate where illustrations/tables should be placed
- Include a Word document listing the illustrations and tables, including the figure/table number, file name, caption and credit
- Include any documentation relating to permissions for all illustrations for which the author does not hold sole copyright
- Keywords and abstracts
- Completed author marketing form – the Publishing department will send you a marketing form on acceptance of your volume to production
If you have any queries about what is required with your manuscript submission, please check with the Publishing department.