Five volumes were published in this series, between 1992 and 1997. This series has now been discontinued.
Click on blue titles for details.
5. Politics and Diplomacy in Egypt: The Diaries of Sir Miles Lampson, 1935–1937, edited by M E Yapp
0-19-726155-8 hbk 1997 out of print
4. Imperial Boundary Making: The Diary of Captain Kelly and the Sudan–Uganda Boundary Commission of 1913, edited by G H Blake
978-0-19-726154-5 hbk 1997 available from Oxbow
3. The Upper Nile Province Handbook: A Report on Peoples and Government in the Southern Sudan, 1931, compiled by C A Willis, edited by Douglas H Johnson
0-19-726146-9 hbk 1995 out of print
2. On Trek in Kordofan: The Diaries of a British District Officer in the Sudan 1931–1933, by C A E Lea, edited by M W Daly
978-0-19-726128-6 hbk 1994 available from Oxbow
1. Before the Wind Changed: People, Places and Education in the Sudan, by Ina Beasley, edited by Janet Starkey
0-19-726110-8 hbk 1992 out of print