About this Fellow
Andrew Harvey is Emeritus Professor of Econometrics in the Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge, and a Fellow of Corpus Christi College. Prior to that he was Professor of conometrics at the London School of Economics. He is a Fellow of the Econometric Society. He has published over one hundred articles in journals and edited volumes. He is the author of two textbooks, The Econometric Analysis of Time Series and Time Series Models, and two research monographs, Forecasting, Structural Time Series Models and the Kalman Filter (1989) and, most recently, Dynamic Models for Volatility and Heavy Tails (2013). He is one of the developers of the STAMP package. His research interests are in time series.
- Emeritus Professor of Econometrics, University of Cambridge
- Lecturer, University of Kent, 1971 - 1977
- Senior Lecturer, Reader, Professor of Econometrics, London School of Economics and Political Science University of London, 1978 - 1996
- Professor of Econometrics, University of Cambridge, 1996
- Emeritus Professor of Econometrics, University of Cambridge, University of Cambridge, 1996