This is an exciting time for the British Academy as we develop new and innovative ways to promote the role and value of the humanities and social sciences.
Your support is important to us and will allow us to develop new programmes which nurture outstanding talent and inform the future, including:
- Providing seed-corn funding for researchers wishing to test and develop new and innovative approaches;
- Funding research fellowships for the most talented academics in the UK and overseas;
- Developing a new network for talented early career researchers with demonstrable potential for engagement and outreach focusing on the big issues of our time;
- Providing independent public policy advice;
- Engaging the public in the big issues of our time through events and activities;
- Championing the value of studying the humanities and social sciences to school and university students, particularly in relation to language learning.
Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to discuss a your gift or legacy to the Academy, or find out other ways you can work with us. We would be delighted to hear from you.
|Head of Development||Michelle Watermanemail@example.com||0207 969 5290|
|Stewardship Manager||Kate Rosser Frostfirstname.lastname@example.org||0207 969 5359|
|Fundraising Events and Prospects Research Manager||Johanna Empsonemail@example.com||0207 969 5258|
|Major Donor Fundraising Manager||Victoria Millerfirstname.lastname@example.org||0207 969 5209|
|Development Officer||Eve Walleremail@example.com||0207 969 5307|
|General firstname.lastname@example.org||020 7969 5278|
The British Academy is a member of the Fundraising Regulator which sets and maintains the standards for charitable fundraising in the UK.